Malton Food Tour
Book a ticket and munch your way around Malton’s charming streets, learning local history and tasting some amazing Yorkshire food and famous local produce.
Some of the highlights include tasting sweet pastries, Italian delights, coffee, beer, famous pies, fresh ravioli, gelato and even churning your own butter. On one of our Malton Food Tours you will also meet the top producers who fly the flag for British & Yorkshire food.
Above all else this is a tasting tour, so make sure you’ve got an appetite and come hungry!
- £35 per person
- Min. of 14 tastes or little plates
- 1 whisky tasting and 1 brewery visit
- 3 hours - walking lunch tour
- Min. of 4 guests, max. of 10 guests
- Receive our Malton Food Map
- Make sure you come hungry!
Highlights of the tour include:
- Freshly roasted coffee tasting
- Sweet pastries
- Fresh ravioli
- The soon to be famous ‘Malton Pie’
- Handmade Malton chocolates
- Patisserie delights
- Local cheese and ham
- Brewery tour and tasting
- Churning, rolling and tasting butter
- Fresh gelato